GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
I'm gonna drop a 12V VR6 into something over the next year. The GTI is done, I need another project.
Dual motor the GTI, vr6 in the back!

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
What is the biggest animal you could get into a fight with, and win?
CSB I had a cat that was a tough kitty. I would cover my hand with my sleeve and she would wrestle my hand. I had a dream where we were doing this but she kept getting bigger. I was kinda holding my own when she was bobcat sized and was afraid that I soon would be losing if she got bigger. She kept getting bigger and bigger till I woke up with a start, only to find her sitting on my chest licking my mustache.

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
First of all, yes.

Secondly didn't you Canadian boys get basically the euro spec mk2 gti? A mk1 GLI is pretty damn cool. A mk2 GTI is the coolest car VW ever made.
My first GTI was a Tornado Red mk2 16v. Techtonics headers and exhaust, neuspeed springs, short shifter kit, sitting on a set of RS. Car was a blast to drive.

Was broken into 5 times while I owned it.

Still regret ever selling it.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
CSB I had a cat that was a tough kitty. I would cover my hand with my sleeve and she would wrestle my hand. I had a dream where we were doing this but she kept getting bigger. I was kinda holding my own when she was bobcat sized and was afraid that I soon would be losing if she got bigger. She kept getting bigger and bigger till I woke up with a start, only to find her sitting on my chest licking my mustache.
My cat will attack my hands/arms sometimes. Because she is gray we call this her "angry squirrel" mode. I usually bat her away before she gets too carried away and tell her to fuck off.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
My cat will attack my hands/arms sometimes. Because she is gray we call this her "angry squirrel" mode. I usually bat her away before she gets too carried away and tell her to fuck off.
Cats are assholes.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
2mdxnbx31c861.jpeg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Fuck cats. Goddamn useless animals.

Status