GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
I've read so many conflicting things I don't know what to believe anymore.

Some very smart people say exactly the same thing and it makes perfect sense.

Other very smart people have said exactly the opposite, and they make compelling cases as well.

Either way I'm in no rush.
the economist profession has many camps that believe vastly different things in terms of interest rates.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
This. In the short term i.e three years, my take is that rates will go down again; we are staring down the barrels of a recession. I maintain that the economy is actually not doing that well and what we are seeing is pent up demand from the pandemic; this is beginning to ease. They will pause/reduce rate hikes in the short term. I have variable mortgages on all my properties and the gap now is 2.5% in favour of variable vs fixed, at least here in Canada.
Rates are never coming down again. We have had historic lows and we have unprecedented mismanagement of our economic policies. They can only shoot themselves in the foot so many times.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
whats for lunch?

I think im going to fry up this new product I got - its sausage but in bacon form. with eggs and toast.

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
I once got into a car accident and was sent a bill from the ER. I contacted them back and gave them the information to where the bill needed to go (other insurance company accepted 100% liability). A few months later I get a letter in the mail says I've been send to collections. I call the number and give them all the information on where they need to bill for payment. (every other place I went had no issue doing this). A few months later another letter saying they still haven't collected. I call again, this time get a representative from the other insurance company on the phone and we go through the process with this agency. Stupid problem to have that never should have happened.
Once I got a notification from a debt collector that I owed $2,000+ for an ambulance ride in Florida. I don’t live in Florida. Never have.

I started calling the hospital, collections company, etc. It took over a year to get resolved. Mostly because halfway through, that collections company sold the debt to another company, like they always do.

So over a year of sending documents, making calls, etc. to find out that it was a typo. The guy who was actually in that ambulance had a SSN that was one digit off of mine.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
whats for lunch?

I think im going to fry up this new product I got - its sausage but in bacon form. with eggs and toast.

It's Thursday, so.... Probably Taco Bell :ROFLMAO:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I've read so many conflicting things I don't know what to believe anymore.

Some very smart people say exactly the same thing and it makes perfect sense.

Other very smart people have said exactly the opposite, and they make compelling cases as well.

Either way I'm in no rush.
same. fucking hard to believe anything anymore. even deleting the middle man and interpreting raw data yourself leaves ambiguity, sans expert.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
How is he for a neighbor? I imagine the Holier than Thou thing would get old. I ain't even gonna bring up the pool invite and having him show off by walking on water.
he's a nice guy but also kind of a pain in the ass, i catch him peeping through my bedroom window now and again to make sure we're doing it missionary. Brings me chick fila here and there. He just wants me to formerly acknowledge his existence.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Don't have time to wipe my ass today so nothing fancy for lunch. Some cold cuts and left over pie. View attachment 248940

When's your birthday? You're getting added to the "Getting a new keyboard for their birthday list", right next to @dtfd :ROFLMAO:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Post your office!
20220512_113223.jpg
20220512_113236.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.