GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
What's the worst that could happen?

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
On the collar kit? They crack or deform and your subframe shifts around like normal. Don't think you'd have that problem though, savanini has pretty good reviews in Japan and other countries.

Fell down a rabbit hole looking at their MQB brake kits. Amazing for the price, but you can't get them shipped to the US. For 1k you could have 4 or 6 pot BBK with 2 pot rears. They look pretty nice too. Not sure about green brake pad dust though.

1651882961243.png

https://www.savanini.com/en/product...gory_id3=1547262920617681504&product_name_en=

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
On the collar kit? They crack or deform and your subframe shifts around like normal. Don't think you'd have that problem though, savanini has pretty good reviews in Japan and other countries.

Fell down a rabbit hole looking at their MQB brake kits. Amazing for the price, but you can't get them shipped to the US. For 1k you could have 4 or 6 pot BBK with 2 pot rears. They look pretty nice too. Not sure about green brake pad dust though.

View attachment 248507

https://www.savanini.com/en/product...gory_id3=1547262920617681504&product_name_en=
There's gotta be a supplier that will ship. Green dust is baller.

cb1111

Realistically, what's the worst that could happen? I never plan on coming back here and my new job is a completely different industry. If a future employer ever calls here to verify employment, all they're legally allowed to do anyways is verify when I worked here and what positions I held. They legally can't say "well he sent a mean email before he left."
what's the best that could happen and why do you care?
It's retail. Though I just found out we have a company-wide "anonymous help line" for things just like this. Where complaints get sent to corporate level HR to be investigated. Probably a better route than an email to everyone.
Nope. the best bet is to not send it
There are zero reasons to send it and all reasons to have it mess up your future. Grow up.
Correct.

While there are limits to what the HR people are supposed to say, you can say the same thing in different ways and have it mean what you really want it to say.

"yes, wasbaggedonce worked here from ____ to ____" or "oh, him.... Yeah, he worked here for a couple of years and left right before our busy time"

No outcome can benefit you and may end up hurting you.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
The ECS spin-to-win is rigged. I've been "spinning to win" every time they've had it for years and years now and have never gotten more than one winner square.
I won twenty bucks once.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
if anything Dr Pepper is. I'm not a soda person (1x every couple of months) but Dr. Pepper is some addictive stuff. I'm willing to wager some Z Bucks that baby fetus is on that list of DP's 23 flavors
Dr. Pepper has been disappointing ever since they reformulated almost 10 years ago.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
You ever had Dublin Dr. Pepper? It's basically "Mexican" DP, made with real sugar. I know it's not as ubiquitously available as Mexican Coke, but idk how far outside of North Texas it was available. They stopped making it about 10 years ago, iirc.

It was genuine nectar of the gods.

A local-ish fried chicken place called Chicken Express had Dublin Dr. Pepper in their fountain machines.
They had real sugar Dr. Pepper in the US. It was called Dr. Pepper Heritage.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
It's ruined regular dr pepper for me. I've been drinking it since it came out and now regular dr pepper tastes like coke.
Wrong. They ruined it when they reformulated, long before the cream soda mashup.

Status
Not open for further replies.