GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
One time I was on a 4 hour drive and pulled into a rest stop to take a leak. I opened the door to my car and there was a phone sitting in the parking lot. It immediately started ringing, and I'm like "oh shit wtf do i do?" I answered it and they asked where I was at. I told them I was at the rest area and they were at a gas station some miles up the road. I semi hauled ass up to there, but the guy keeps calling me like I'm taking forever. I finally get there and it's a van full of touristy looking african people. I roll up in this loud chopping corvette and the guy wants a photo op with the car. I wondered if he was gonna post the pic on faceplace somewhere lmao

giphy (1).gif

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
One time I was on a 4 hour drive and pulled into a rest stop to take a leak. I opened the door to my car and there was a phone sitting in the parking lot. It immediately started ringing, and I'm like "oh shit wtf do i do?" I answered it and they asked where I was at. I told them I was at the rest area and they were at a gas station some miles up the road. I semi hauled ass up to there, but the guy keeps calling me like I'm taking forever. I finally get there and it's a van full of touristy looking african people. I roll up in this loud chopping corvette and the guy wants a photo op with the car. I wondered if he was gonna post the pic on faceplace somewhere lmao
Pics of your corvette pls

cb1111

Can confirm. Army chaplains were dope to drink with
Yeah, and they literally wear many hats. I've seen them be catholic one day, swap robes and be Baptist, do the next service as a episcopalian and so on. I've also seen chaplains be a rabbi one moment and a imam the next.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Keehs is back 🤘

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Yeah, and they literally wear many hats. I've seen them be catholic one day, swap robes and be Baptist, do the next service as a episcopalian and so on. I've also seen chaplains be a rabbi one moment and a imam the next.
Yup! Always great seeing them in the field too

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Mk8 Golf R Anniversary Edition 20 Years Forever gets an "emotion start" (blips to 2500rpm at start up) to make you feel like you're driving a Lambo.

VW Golf R 20 Years (jalopnik.com)

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Finally the Germans are letting loose a little.

ja, after careful analyzes, vee are becoming precisely 2.7% more loose

Status
Not open for further replies.