GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Damn, that's easily fixable. They have the stock hood, throw that back on. Take off the ugly front lip, ugly rear spoiler, take off the underglow. Few small little things and, BAM. Done.
I'm surprised it still has stock wheels and stock intake. Claims it's untuned and stock though.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
It probably has a reserve at something like $60k or something stupid. I'd go buy that car today for $40k.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Damn, that's easily fixable. They have the stock hood, throw that back on. Take off the ugly front lip, ugly rear spoiler, take off the underglow. Few small little things and, BAM. Done.
yeah but you can't fix how it was probably driven by the P.O.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Or that they probably used 2x4's to install everything

absolute-win-hulk.gif

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I saw this cobalt ss on the way back from lunch. It had paper tags and a fart can on it... pretty gangsta
the poor cobalt has definitely fallen all the way into the 16-year old's first car category and it is not aging well now.

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
I have experienced several different stupid versions of these.
NY - can't get beer and wine at the same store. One store for beer, a different one for wine and alcohol, have to be physically separated. They're often connected and you have to walk out of one, then into the next door for the other. I cannot discern any possible purpose for this.
PA - used to only be able to buy beer in whole case increments. The work around is that places obtain a "restaurant license" by serving some small food menu, but then they can't sell more than 2 six packs to you (it's actually an ounce limit, so varies based on the size of the cans).
DE - no alcohol in groceries at all
In MA a single proprietor can only have up to 5 liquor licenses. So grocery stores can only have up to 5 locations that sell beer, wine and liquor. No licenses for gas stations. We just started Sunday sales in 2008.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
It probably has a reserve at something like $60k or something stupid. I'd go buy that car today for $40k.
PayPal me the $40k and I'll go see what I can work out for you 😉
the poor cobalt has definitely fallen all the way into the 16-year old's first car category and it is not aging well now.
Was there ever a time this wasn't true for the Cobalt? I mean it replaced the Cavalier which was exactly that for the 20 years prior.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Oh there was a time. I mean shit they were fast as fuck compared to most similar classed cars at the time. I was beating stage 2 gtis with mine for a while. They were fast, subjectivrly good looking shitboxes lol.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Is Friends & Family fine?
Yes, but send it in 100 transfers of $400 each so we stay off the IRS radar 🤑

I'm going to message this guy: "A person I sometimes talk to on a car forum is very interested in your car. He would like to Paypal me his bid and I will bring it in cash to a taco bell parking lot, where I would like to test drive it"

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Yes, but send it in 100 transfers of $400 each so we stay off the IRS radar 🤑

I don't fuck with trying to avoid the IRS. Best I can do is 5 transfers of $8,000 to avoid AML CTRs...

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
In MA a single proprietor can only have up to 5 liquor licenses. So grocery stores can only have up to 5 locations that sell beer, wine and liquor. No licenses for gas stations. We just started Sunday sales in 2008.

We also don't have happy hour, but hopefully that will be changing soon.

Pride stores in western MA sell beer and wine, but not all of them. Probably the five you implied.

Status
Not open for further replies.