GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
ha, good for him!

funny, i just found tom seguras standups over the weekend. pretty good stuff

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
crazy too cause a big part of rons getup was that he always had a drink in hand on stage

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
kind of reminds me, does anyone know where i can see some new Dave Chappelle standups? latest ones on YT are from a few years back. I also SLEPT on Dave, turns out he's fucking hilarious

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
This guy's been ramping up on stand-up fairly recently, and he's hilarious. Just put out his first special a few weeks ago.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
kind of reminds me, does anyone know where i can see some new Dave Chappelle standups? latest ones on YT are from a few years back. I also SLEPT on Dave, turns out he's fucking hilarious
His stuff is pretty much exclusive to netflix now.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Ron White was on one of Tom Segura's podcasts last week. He's gone sober and doesn't drink anymore. It's been 16 months since his last drink. However...dude loves shrooms now and loves to trip. Instead of going to rehab the dude went to see some shaman and tripped for a week.

Have you listened to 2 bears 1 cave?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Have you listened to 2 bears 1 cave?
I try to watch every episode of it, along with YMH. Been watching YMH for at least a few years now and 2B1C since it started. Plus the Tom Talks episodes. I've been missing a bunch of episodes from the last couple months though, just busy watching other things and kinda taking a break.

YMH has gotten a little too repetitive with the lack of guests, but they seem to be bringing them back now.

I saw Tom a few years ago when he was in town, but haven't had a chance to see Bert live yet.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Great days bros.

Had hernia surgery on June 3rd. Missed 2 weeks of work, not a big deal.

Return to work last week...immediately get Covid.

If you're the kind of person who goes to work sick (I know some of y'all be working from home) and happen to randomly be punched in the face sometime in the future...good. Hope you lose a front tooth.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Great days bros.

Had hernia surgery on June 3rd. Missed 2 weeks of work, not a big deal.

Return to work last week...immediately get Covid.

If you're the kind of person who goes to work sick (I know some of y'all be working from home) and happen to randomly be punched in the face sometime in the future...good. Hope you lose a front tooth.
Ugh that blows. Hopefully you're back at it. Assuming the procedure went well enough

Status
Not open for further replies.