GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
You should definitely try some different cars. I was a hardcore JDM guy (still am) but now that I have a German car totally get it and am a Euro guy too. They prioritize different things and have certain ā€œfeelsā€ that make them special.
Until now there hasn't really been anything else I've wanted to drive, at least within my price range. It's so much easier for me to dismiss a car as something I don't want too. It almost has to be something I'm obsessed with and even then it's hard for me to fall in love with. I had 12 years of driving a GTI and that whole time I dreamed of having a R. Then after I got one it honestly took about 6 months of driving it before I finally thought to myself, I love this car.

I should probably keep the R at least a couple more years, until my factory warranty is up. I can't help it though. I'm always looking at cars on the road and trying to figure out what the next one should be.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Eat an orange and be a survivor, @Acadia18

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Speaking of Zs, I got this photo a few weeks ago while walking around with my lil film point & shoot. Just got the scans back from the lab today.

View attachment 249508

So similar to my old one. Those are the same fender flares/spoiler as mine but I never had the louvers, and that one doesn't have hood mirrors like I did. I also sold my watanabes separate.

Should we take bets on how long before someone does a 400z in the same style? IMSA 3 piece spoiler, fender flares, hood mirrors.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
What the fuck is Flamin' Hot Mountain Dew??

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Speaking of Zs, I got this photo a few weeks ago while walking around with my lil film point & shoot. Just got the scans back from the lab today.

View attachment 249508

I love shooting with a film camera. I keep B&W film in mine but havenā€™t taken it out in years. I really should do that more, it made me happy.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I love shooting with a film camera. I keep B&W film in mine but havenā€™t taken it out in years. I really should do that more, it made me happy.

I've mainly been using Tri-X and HP5+. I've shot a few rolls of color and idk, they just don't give me the same feeling as b&w gives me. I feel more comfortable shooting color with my digital camera.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Z vs Supra is all the rage right now.

1652824830044.png

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Status
Not open for further replies.