GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
There’s a sub shop near me that “doesn’t take cards” but charges a $3.50 “atm fee” to run your card. No cash back.
Yeah totally not a front

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Like WTF???...😧.....how is that even possible??...You're not supposed to allow yourself to sit "inside" the toilet...you sit on top of the seat...

...or the toilet has very little height to it, or you need a bra for your balls....& yes there are such things..I just Googled it to make certain....🤪
I actually don’t use the seat. I sit on the rim. Something about the seat that makes my ass cheeks feel mushed together and my dick is always too close to the seat. Been this way my entire life of toilet use. Only dipped the jewels once though 🤷‍♂️ Tide was a little high that day.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I actually don’t use the seat. I sit on the rim. Something about the seat that makes my ass cheeks feel mushed together and my dick is always too close to the seat. Been this way my entire life of toilet use. Only dipped the jewels once though 🤷‍♂️ Tide was a little high that day.
I’m not alone!

vu.

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf GTI (Sold)
Okay sooo….

After trying all 4 here is my take on them with a rating from 1 to 10.

Dirty Dick’s Hot Sauce: Love the slight kick to it but what attracts me is the flavor. The tropical twist makes you want to have more. 9/10

Scorpion Disco: Literally the hottest out of the 4. It tastes similar to the Tabasco Scorpion hot sauce and that one didn’t taste all that good. Though tolerable, I see myself rarely using it unless I feel like a savage.
3/10

Ghost Pepper & Blueberry: The one I anticipated the most and the most underwhelming. The taste of Blueberry is what you get more than the spice… Its like someone put a jar of jelly in the microwave for 5-10 mins and then threw it back into the fridge… rating may go up in the future but for now 3.5/10

13 Angry Scorpions: This one I really liked. Its almost like a barbecue sauce with a good kick. This sauce I could see myself putting in burgers and weenies on a nice summer day or something like that lol
7/10

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Okay sooo….

Dirty Dick’s Hot Sauce: Love the slight kick to it but what attracts me is the flavor. The tropical twist makes you want to have more. 9/10

Hm. I think the creator of this hot sauce is right here in this thread...
My balls have touched the water surface before, but never my hand on a wipe.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Okay sooo….

Scorpion Disco: Literally the hottest out of the 4. It tastes similar to the Tabasco Scorpion hot sauce and that one didn’t taste all that good. Though tolerable, I see myself rarely using it unless I feel like a savage.
3/10

Ghost Pepper & Blueberry: The one I anticipated the most and the most underwhelming. The taste of Blueberry is what you get more than the spice… Its like someone put a jar of jelly in the microwave for 5-10 mins and then threw it back into the fridge… rating may go up in the future but for now 3.5/10

13 Angry Scorpions: This one I really liked. Its almost like a barbecue sauce with a good kick. This sauce I could see myself putting in burgers and weenies on a nice summer day or something like that lol
7/10
Where did you order these from?

Reactions: vu.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR WAITING TILL THE LAST MINUTE