GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Crazy Crash video (NSFW language)

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
This happened yesterday morning on the 15-S passing thru Temecula, CA. I can't believe how absolutely obliterated the Nissan was from the impact. Never seen anything like it before.

(fair warning- there's no blood/gore but it's sad to watch) https://youtu.be/KNRxup0WhMo?t=136

The truck driver was arrested for being intoxicated. You can see him on the left side of the screen fleeing from the truck before collapsing.

more info: https://ktla.com/2019/06/04/dui-dri...-that-killed-woman-on-15-fwy-in-temecula-chp/

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
It's hard to see in the video but the white truck infront of the Nissan was sent off the road and into the building to the side of the freeway.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
dang that truck was flying.....

DAS_STIG

Banned
Yes, the Nissan driver a 44YO female died.

2 others in serious condition so could go up. Saw that video yesterday, absolutely insane how fast the truck was moving. I saw in one article that a nearby garage was damaged, couldn't figure out what they were talking about. Now I see that cars got tossed every which way.

GLoBaLReBeL

Ready to race!
What a garbage POS truck driver. 100% looking at his phone or something since he never even touched the damn brakes.

I hope he gets manslaughter or worse.

PRRGG1

Drag Racing Champion
We love our Golf, but I can't help notice how low and small it is compared to today's barn-sized SUVs and Pickups. Our eye level is below door handle height and near bumper height on some other vehicles.

Given that a**hole's rate of speed, few vehicles could have survived. They ought to hang him from a nearby light pole and let his body twist in the wind as a warning to all others who drive under the influence.