GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Couldn't hold off for a GTI-R any longer...

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Well, I tried. But my compulsive buying habits couldn't be held off any longer. Thought I's going to wait to hear about the GTI-R, but one test drive and one hell of a deal told me to stop waiting.

The pics aren't of my whip. I grabbed them off the net to show. Same color and glass roof though. Mine is getting detailed for pick up tomorrow. Sold the Subaru (after one year), and went back to some good ol' German engineering.

I'm back!

Attachments

• NA09VFK_1.jpg
    NA09VFK_1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 616
  • IMG00011-20091104-1555.jpg
    IMG00011-20091104-1555.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 602

DUB2OT

Banned
plz do us a favor and go back to Subaru lol.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
how do you like the A3? I was thinking about an A3 or A4 myself..

In the short time I was with it, I loved it. I'll give a little more comprehensive write up after I pick it up at noon, and have a little more time with it.

Edit: long time no see Smitteh.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

PureDrive

Go Kart Champion
I'm trying to go the other way. I've owned 4 Subarus, then got the GTI, and now after a year and a few month I am looking to get back into a new WRX and Japanese engineering.

huy

Retired Racer
had a WRX myself... got the Z, then the GTI after getting rid of the WRX. the only reason i'll go back to Subaru would be an STI and a mid-life crisis... my life was going well when I had the WRX, then it went to shit. or if i had so much money i can afford a whole fleet of cars. otherwise, i have no desire to get a Subaru.

plac

GTI Master
i loved my WRX just as much as all my GTI's and it was every bit as good. i never had an Audi though, hope to try one some day.

nice choice kirk. that'd be my pick if i were to ever get a wagon... but brian picked up an STI a couple months ago and i guess we're set on the wagon front for now.

When are y'all heading back to DC? cause we gotta show you our house too :biggrin:

edit:
ps: change your "drives" category :wink:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Damn it! I just wrote a big write up that took a couple hours here at work, because it was interrupted by phone calls and task. And since I took so long, it logged me off and all was lost. :mad:

To put it short, I love the A3. Even more so than I loved my fully loaded leather GTI...and I didn't think that was possible back then.