GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Corona comedy hour! C'mon folks...time for a laugh!

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
IMG_6823.jpeg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Local TV cameraman is unhappy with station sending him into the fray.
AFC1B372-5EFB-4D8D-9C17-44DB1C77A0DC.jpeg

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1591382651452.jpg

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

This reminds me of when I came up to 2 coworkers talking cars.

The one guy just got a new car and was saying how fast it was and that it has a sport mode.
Me: Oh cool what did you get.
Him: A Lexus UX250 (suv thing w/ 180 HP and 3600 lbs)
Me: oh I'm sure it's really nice.
Him: Yeah man and when I put it sport mode its like a race car.
I don't have a good poker face so I'm sure I made a face at him and he asked me if my car had sport mode
Me: Nah mine doesn't need a sport mode it's always in sport mode.
Him: Lets go to the drag strip I got $100.
Me: I don't want to take your money man but we can race. I'll bring my Honda Pilot to make it more interesting.
Him: *Skeptical look* whatever man that's cool.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
It’s almost like non-car people think that it has a different engine in “sport” mode. I don’t understand.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
When I had my cts-v this black dude comes up to me and says “what you got on the dash?” I’m like whaaatttt the f is this guy talking about. Then I remember and I’m like oh yea “200.”

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
You mean, “What is the completely arbitrary number that the manufacturer chose as the stopping point for the speedometer?” Isn’t a legit car-guy topic?!?😂

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
You mean, “What is the completely arbitrary number that the manufacturer chose as the stopping point for the speedometer?” Isn’t a legit car-guy topic?!?😂

I'd love to race a guy in a Pikes Peak car based on that.....so whats the stopping point of the speedo??….err about 130mph...……& then do 0-100mph in the blink of an eye!!

Can't find the info but I remember an old EVO car mag which they road & track tested a Pikes Peak car...they gave up on the 1/4mile as basically it hit max speed in about 1/8mile....& topped out at about 130mph.....but it got there soo fast....!!!!

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo