GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Convertible Sex?

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/publish/article_2924.shtml

What do you guys think? Not for me but still I think its a great idea.

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Seems pretty cool to me. I wouldn't buy it but 266hp isn't bad at all for that car and it's pretty sleek looking w/ the top up. Better than those old fail cabrios for sure.

DUB2OT

Banned
good car for girls.

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster
It needs 17's not 19's and a VR-secks mated to a 6-speed manual. Then id own one and add chassis stiffening and a roll bar as a roof stiffening, unless it was a hardtop convertible such as the eos

t.d.b.

my fast likes bass
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I think its quite nice as is. I like the shoulder line... very much like the audi cabrios. Clean.

The VR is gone, not gonna happen with $4 gas sorry. Even bmw is getting on the turbo bandwagon and they have always been all about NA.

DUBLAX

huh?
Car(s)
08 GTI
It needs 17's not 19's and a VR-secks mated to a 6-speed manual. Then id own one and add chassis stiffening and a roll bar as a roof stiffening, unless it was a hardtop convertible such as the eos

Doubt we'll see another vr6 in anything. And you DO NOT want vw to produce another hardtop convertible...let alone another EOS. I've never seen another car in the shop more than the EOS. They have a laundry list of problems on top of the leaking roofs.

lawn mower

Banned
Doubt we'll see another vr6 in anything. And you DO NOT want vw to produce another hardtop convertible...let alone another EOS. I've never seen another car in the shop more than the EOS. They have a laundry list of problems on top of the leaking roofs.

beetles and passat's are in the dealer waaaaay more than eos's, at least around here.

DUBLAX

huh?
Car(s)
08 GTI
There are definitely a ton of passats and beetles but I think for the most part a lot of those are just maintenance. I've never seen an eos in for just an oil change.