GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Compiled list of DIYs so far.....

DirtyJerzGTI

Dirty Dubbin'
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Can someone link me to a DIY that shows me how to remove the rear hatch handle (yes entire assembly). All the ones I keep coming across have been deleted, taken down, etc...

thanks.

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
ok foalks hope you can help.. im gona install my centre dashpod tomorow with my newsouth gauges(B,OP & OT) but just troald through here and cant find any good DIY's..any one know of any.. bit worried about tackling it without one, ie.. dimer lights and rooting so any :help: would be fab:iono:.. thanks people..

Nataraki

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'92 BMW 318i
Air Filter

This might have been discussed here but can anyone send me a link or a photo on how or where i can find the air filter to the car? Any help is appreciated:thumbsup:

Starscream

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2008 GTI (4 door)
I would like to thank all the authors of the DIY's on the forum! Thanks to your info, pics, how-to's, etc I was able to plan out and replace my fog light bulbs, air filter, spark plugs, fuel filter, and cabin filter was so much ease that I was able to get everything done in a manner of just over an hour. I also put in the OEM dash tray kit from ESC Tuning, which took maybe 10min and looks/works great.

Thanks again!

Jay

trialerror00

Ready to race!
Car(s)
k04 GTI & watermeth
This is a great compilation of wonderful info, thank you. Its great for new MKV owners, like myself!

kylewatts

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 gti
anyone know how to get the key fab to roll down windows by holding the unlock button down?... ive seen people with it done

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI

Gilesio

Sorry to be a pain, I know there are various tutorials on how to remove the front bumper but I can't find one with pictures for a standard rabbit, not gti, not gt, just the standard rabbit bumper.

I would really appreciate it after falling to install new headlights today because I couldn't get the bumper off!

Gilesio

Thanks for that, I managed to get the bumper off okay, was just a bit confusing to start with.

My next problem is the new headlights I've installed the indicators don't work and only one side light, I can't tell if it's the bulb or the light as both indicators don't work. :mad: