GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

College MK6 owners!

Ronkerjake

Ready to race!
I guess that's why Americans are accustomed to tipping more.

I have no idea if you're being serious... but if you are, totally unnecessary information. But your e-penis is bigger than ours right? :rolleyes:

I was referring to the military. What's an e-penis?

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
What's an e-penis?

An e-penis is what i throw on the table when I tell you I can buy your car off you for $50,000, then pay you another $10,000 to build a second one to your same specs, and then buy that second one off you again for another $50,000....

.. just because I can..

.. in straight up cash.

Be hatin'.

Ronkerjake

Ready to race!
An e-penis is what i throw on the table when I tell you I can buy your car off you for $50,000, then pay you another $10,000 to build a second one to your same specs, and then buy that second one off you again for another $50,000....

.. just because I can..

.. in straight up cash.

Be hatin'.

Not tryin' to upset anyone, seems I have failed. Damn, probably should have just burnt all my deployment money as soon as I got it so my e-penis wouldn't interfere with everyone's life.

My bad bro.

sukanas1

Ready to race!
junior at ucla, in end of march, will be finishing my studies at ucdavis instead :D
hope theres a good amount of norcal vwdubbers

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
Full time Airframe & Powerplant tech student at Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology in Queens, NY. I'm 20 years old and hope to work as an aircraft maintenance technician at a major airline someday.

On the side I do sound work for a flight simulator development company online, it pays really good.

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
Not tryin' to upset anyone, seems I have failed. Damn, probably should have just burnt all my deployment money as soon as I got it so my e-penis wouldn't interfere with everyone's life.

My bad bro.

Don't be... I was only half serious.

My point was simply congrats to you for having money, but no need to flaunt it. The thread is what college do you go to. Not how big is your savings account.

2011gti

Ready to race!
bought my gti a month after graduating high school, i landed a crazy high paying job the week after i graduated high school so decided i could make more money workin their then goin to college, so never went to college and its been 6 months i owned my car makin at the least 1600 a week, with no bills but my car so i pay 1500 a month for my car and dont have too many more months left hopefully it will be paid of by end of this year or earlyer.

Remedyz08

Passed Driver's Ed

My bad bro.

what branch of service ?
N rank?

Very nice to see everyones response!

Anyone considering grad school, law, med?

I plan on grad school whenever the army tells me to go back to school

Ronkerjake

Ready to race!

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
full time student at Florida Atlantic University.. getting a BFA in Graphic Design. will be graduating in 2 semesters! cant wait!.... Lols

work part time at a bank. (20hrs)

Last edited:

MosDubVI

Passed Driver's Ed
Just graduated from the University of Wisconsin last spring with a BS in biology. I will be doing research full time for a couple years before devoting my life to med school... My grandparents actually paid for half of the car as a graduation present and I paid the other half, cant complain!