GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Code Commode

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
I usually do not see any codes, but today I saw some; P0139, P1114, P2181, and P3073
The cooling code, P2181, was near 700 miles ago with a frequency of 4. The fueling code, P3073, was near 650 miles ago with a frequency of 3. The two O2 codes were near 550 miles ago with a frequency of one and I am not too concerned with those two codes.

I will check the cooling system to determine which bit is causing that code. I believe it may turn out to be the thermostat. I have seen no fluctuations on the gauge, but I'll see later.
The fueling code makes me wonder, because I have the torqbyte PM3 but on the original oem LPFP. I am getting a new oem LPFP to upgrade to the DW65v or I will attempt putting my TTRS pump into the oem basket.

The P3073 and P2181 codes are a first for me and I have read quite a bit on them already.
Just thought I would post all of this and see what you all found to solve your issues with these two codes. Cheers.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
OK, I did discover today that the P2181 code is definitely the thermostat.

I went to town and watched the gauge. It took a bit of time, more than usual, to reach the line just prior to the 190/mid mark. Then it dropped the the 2nd mark before the 190 mark. Then went back to the mark just before the 190 mark. It took quite a while to finally reach the normal mark at 190. The code likely was triggered when I used the heater some time ago.

So the thermostat will be added to a list of repairs coming up. I need; seals for the oil filter housing and oil cooler, injectors, Timing chain and tensioner, and I also have a new positive cable for the battery.

Again, I am not too worried about the B1S2 O2 because I do have a catless DP with angled spacer.
The fueling code has something to do with its torqbyte PM3. It has a newish control module. Given that I am likely going to stay with my GIAC K04 HO tune, and won't be custom tuning it any longer, I will probably just keep the oem LPFP and rid it of the PM3 in the future.