GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

chromed out honeycomb

dirtyd14

FAST!!!!!!
Car(s)
MKV GTI
R U FUCKING KIDDING ME I JUST READ 17 PAGES OF BULLSHIT, i want the last 5 min of my life back or i'm going to go postal!!!!! MOSE U BETER CROME YOUR FUCKING GRILL ALREADY SO I CAN SEE SOME PICS IF NOT IT WILL RAIN SHIT IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
R U FUCKING KIDDING MY I JUST READ 17 PAGES OF BULLSHIT, i want the last 5 min of my life back or i'm going to go postal!!!!! MOSE U BETER CROME YOUR FUCKING GRILL ALREADY SO I CAN SEE SOME PICS IF NOT IT WILL RAIN SHIT IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

Angry much?? Get a grip :rolleyes:

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS THREAD IS BACK!

that's it. I'm going to find the brushgaurd.

bahahahaha

dirtyd14

FAST!!!!!!
Car(s)
MKV GTI
R U FUCKING KIDDING ME I JUST READ 17 PAGES OF BULLSHIT, i want the last 5 min of my life back or i'm going to go postal!!!!! MOSE U BETER CROME YOUR FUCKING GRILL ALREADY SO I CAN SEE SOME PICS IF NOT IT WILL RAIN SHIT IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

my bad, my bad, i did not even bother looking at the post dates..... Sorry for yelling, but still CROME THAT DAME GRILL ALREADY, hell i could have carved one out of block steel with a plastic butter knife by now!

Nyboy07

Gray Fox
Car(s)
UG MKV
wow, this is back again? I wish he would post the pic and end all this madness already. lmao :rolleyes:

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
my bad, my bad, i did not even bother looking at the post dates..... Sorry for yelling, but still CROME THAT DAME GRILL ALREADY, hell i could have carved one out of block steel with a plastic butter knife by now!

yeah mose "crome" your grill :bellyroll:

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
At first i was like: Oh noooooeeezzzz teh uber noobs have found teh uber leet legendairy fread!

And then i was like: LOLOMGWTFBBQROFLCOPTERLOLLACAUST TEH NOOBS ARE TOO NOOB TO UNDERSTAND TEH GREATNESS OF TEH JESUS THREAD!!!!!!1