GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

chromed out honeycomb

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
dunno bout chrome but we will see how it turns out(hopefully sweet!). you should get the grill from above also lol

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
you gettin this to match???

thats cool youre trying to be different but you might as well have bought a chrysler 300

maybe if chrysler 300's were 2 door hatchbacks with a 2.0 turbo. and made by vw. and had digital shifting gearboxes.

no but seriously cookie monster, i have already pimped out my teeth.

str8dubbin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Kinda sketchy... I'll hold total judgment till we see some pictures.

grasshopper

Frankie Says Reflex
Car(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK
IMHO... The problem is that honeycomb is cold, mechanical, and sporty, while chrome is warm, organic, and elegant. Combining the two is harrowing at best.. see Sporty Spice and Posh Spice for reference.

Best of luck though. ;)

Nikerey

Darkness
IMHO... The problem is that honeycomb is cold, mechanical, and sporty, while chrome is warm, organic, and elegant. Combining the two is harrowing at best.. see Sporty Spice and Posh Spice for reference.

Best of luck though. ;)

Chrome is warm and organic? I think cold and mechanical would be better words for Chrome, and honeycomb would be organic since its found in nature. :iono:

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!

Best of luck though. ;)

I'm guessing that you meant for this post to be ironic. Or, atleast, I'm hoping.

grasshopper

Frankie Says Reflex
Car(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK
I'm guessing that you meant for this post to be ironic. Or, atleast, I'm hoping.
I have no idea, I didn't pay attention to that chapter in english class.

Chrome is warm and organic? I think cold and mechanical would be better words for Chrome, and honeycomb would be organic since its found in nature. :iono:
Cold and mechanical : artificial and organized
Warm and organic : natural and chaotic

Natural honeycombs or more of stacked cylinders than hexagons like the man-made versions are.

Anyway, I've already put way to much thought into this, but that's what happens when you work nights... I think they clash, that's the jist. :tongue:

ep1kGTI

i live where you vacation
someones was bound to do it..
someone has to have that one "unique" mkv like every other "special" VW we see out there
do as you like.
:p

kind of woundering what the results would be also

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
maybe if chrysler 300's were 2 door hatchbacks with a 2.0 turbo. and made by vw. and had digital shifting gearboxes.

no but seriously cookie monster, i have already pimped out my teeth. http://www.vinylexchange.com/blog/pix/paulwall_close.jpg[/IMG]

Pardon me for asking, but what the hell is a "digital shifting gearbox"? "Digital" would indicate it has two states... "go" and "stop"?

DSG == Direktschaltegetriebe == Direct Shift Gearbox. Not "Digital" shift gearbox.