GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

chromed out honeycomb

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
i am mailing my grill out to BC next week to be vacuum plated chrome. decided it's cheaper than a jti and no one has ever done it so.. will post pics as soon as it's returned.

sorry, but that sounds WAY too "blingy" for a VW.

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
you know i have no idea and i don't really care. how bad could it possibly look?

at least it'll look better than this

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
i am mailing my grill out to BC next week to be vacuum plated chrome. decided it's cheaper than a jti and no one has ever done it so.. will post pics as soon as it's returned.

first you wanted a cow catcher, now a blinged out grill.... did you eat paint chips as a kid?

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
okay your gti's are all better than everyone elses, your penis' are larger (or vagina's) and your shit smells better.

please let me be happy with my mod okay?

V-dub Junglist

Ready to race!
Car(s)
BMP GTI
Getting it to fill in must not be easy, that's for sure... not something I'd consider but would like to see how it comes out.

mk5nrg

Lonely rider
Car(s)
an MK5
wait, so it will be a fahrenheit with a chrome honeycomb? u know , there are bixenon headlights u have for flashing ?)

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
you gettin this to match???

thats cool youre trying to be different but you might as well have bought a chrysler 300

Attachments

• ICEKINGlarge.jpg
    ICEKINGlarge.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 7,815

Chris01

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV GT
^ its cool allright, you're trying to be funny but you might as well have said a joke
seriously, whats wrong with that guy experimenting on his car?
it could look like crap, but you could at least wait and see before commenting
where are those pics? hehe