GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chicago Spotted

zer0hz

The New Guy
Car(s)
'09 5MT Rabbit
Spotted a black MKVI GTI with black wheels on 355 Southbound last night. Played around a bit but I'm not sure he was going all out. Seemed far too easy to catch up to him when he'd pull off.

Also, I'm spottable on 355 Northbound/290/53 in the mornings and 53/290/355 Southbound at night!

MaliceR32:.

Passed Driver's Ed
Well I was far away. Honest mistake junior.

Boosty

Ready to race!
Mkv Fahrenheit , female driver got off i-90 at the exit before Ohio going towards downtown (inbound?) Around 10-1030
I was in front of you :)

Boosty

Ready to race!
Candy white mkv , would say slammed but it was night
But your car is definitely lower than stock
I flashed you at the stop sign and you flashed your high beams back
You were on wrightwood just before central park
Don't know if these ever work but nice car

zer0hz

The New Guy
Car(s)
'09 5MT Rabbit
CW GTI, no obvious mods.

Inbound on 290 from 355.

We irresponsibly played through traffic until it jammed up.

Dude rolled down his window and gave a thumbs up and I did the same.

Im really hoping I finally found someone on here. Anyone?! :0

Uamishka

Ready to race!
Spotted MKVI GTI on 3/28/14 at the Jewel Osco parking lot on Greenwood, and Busse in Park ridge. Really nice car. I knew who was the driver as he walked out. Told him nice GTI, he said thanks. He was confused as to how I knew it was his, but I can spot one of us in a crowd. Poor quality pictures taken with an Ipod.
http://puu.sh/7QaCG.jpg

http://puu.sh/7QaOB.jpg

Oh haha thanks! I was definitely surprised that you could tell that it was my car. :happyanim::happyanim::happyanim:

zer0hz

The New Guy
Car(s)
'09 5MT Rabbit
There's a red gti that looks like it has a decent drop on it parked near 53 on Hicks Rd in Rolling Meadows every day when I get off work...

Anyone?

Edit: Just remembered it's got a thunder bunny front bumper :thumbsup:

Boosty

Ready to race!
Candy white , stock appearance , got of I-90 at Lawrence and gave me a thumbs up..female driver
I was preoccupied thinking how cool it was to see a female acknowledging another vw with a thumbs up so i didn't give it back

Boosty

Ready to race!
Spotted a UG gti parked next to a white civic (sacrilegious)
At the citgo in bensenvillle just past the tracks on Irving and York , you guys were chatting it up in the corner and left at the same time as i did..was hoping to line up with you guys but the civic made the light and you ran the yellow as it turned red