GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chicago Karting Meet

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Trying to piece together another one of these, preferably at www.mpgrandprix.com, but I am down for CIR as well if more prefer it.

DATE CONFIRMED:

11/4 1pm, remember time change that day/morning.

Last edited:

Scotty2Hotty

Go Kart Champion
I'm interested. Any of those dates would potentially work for me, but I never know what time I'll be leaving work...

deestroi66

Passed Driver's Ed
Been to this place twice and it's great. 25 bucks for 3 races on Mon, Tue and Wed. I might join :)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I'm interested. Any of those dates would potentially work for me, but I never know what time I'll be leaving work...

word. what time do you think it would be about, ball park?

Been to this place twice and it's great. 25 bucks for 3 races on Mon, Tue and Wed. I might join :)

:w00t: yeah, and if you have an annual license already, its only $20 those nights for 3 races, $30 for 4, iirc.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Trying to piece together another one of these, preferably at www.mpgrandprix.com, but I am down for CIR as well if more prefer it.

Mon-Wed is usually cheapest at MP GP though.

Possible dates I was looking at:

8/28
9/11
9/18

Before, we've done this (try to get there between 6 and 6:30pm if possible) and after either went to eat at Hooters nearby or gone up to the "normal" meat at that time to hang out with the other VAG FAGs.

Post up if you're interested and for what dates. holler back, or something.

Why no weekend date? I would love to drive down from Milwaukee to do this but i'm not sure i can do that during the week.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
it costs more and most car guys are cheapasses when it comes to anything besides their car...

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
I do karting regularly and most people i know who do kart aren't cheap ass. If you can get a weekend date i would be down to come.

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
We all poor.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I do karting regularly and most people i know who do kart aren't cheap ass. If you can get a weekend date i would be down to come.

that's cool. alright, i'll keep you in mind for sure, but with the crowd on here, its usually cheaper the better.

We all poor.

this^ lol....

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
OK, looking at weekend of 9/15-9/16 or that Tuesday, 9/18. Thoughts?

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
9/15 would work for me

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
9/15 would work for me

Either of those weekend dates would work for me. I got the nice 2 hour drive to get there but yea that should work fine.

OK, cool guys. I'm thinking either that weekend or the following one. Trying to see if some who can'tmake it weeknights by around 630 can make this on a weekend.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
no planning in advance? you're like a weird "reverse" adult.