GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chicago APR shop??

Viru5

Ready to race!
Looking for a shop apr shop in the chicago area im in cherry valley right now hopefully one that doesnt charge a upgrade fee to go stage 2+ not in the mood to drive 2hrs to my normal tuner just for a flash upgrade. Most places i know around there charge a 50$ for upgrade not sure why when it only takes 10 mins

dave80

Go Kart Champion
Every Apr dealer in Chicagoland will charge you now. Efab in Lake Zurich is where i went the last few times for re flashes. Peter is the owner and is good people in my book.

GTIfox101

Ready to race!
You can also go to GRD(Genises racing development) in West Chicago. Good people and a good shop, but again $50 reflash fee.

Yeah I'll second GRD. Gotten a ton of stuff done there. They may give you a discount on that reflash with their GRD preferred customer deal. They're all pretty cool guys. Go there enough and they will just hook you up.

Viru5

Ready to race!
Yeah that's where i was planning on going iv talked to them they seem like good people plus they are only charging 49.75 while other shops around the area wanted 80+. Im just to lazy to take a 2 HR drive to dubuque to get it done by my old shop. Plus i guess ill spend that much in has just to get there plus waist of my time driving. Thanks Guys

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Can't go wrong with either Efab or GRD. GRD did my K04 and a bunch of other work. Efab recently did my K04 update flash and DSG flash and has helped me with my suspension as well. Efab is originally a BMW shop, but Peter joined in to do APR and VAG stuff.

Viru5

Ready to race!
Can't go wrong with either Efab or GRD. GRD did my K04 and a bunch of other work. Efab recently did my K04 update flash and DSG flash and has helped me with my suspension as well. Efab is originally a BMW shop, but Peter joined in to do APR and VAG stuff.

ill check them out too ill be calling places Tuesday after i get off school