GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Check this unit out

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
You might want to go to a local stereo shop that installs and ask them. They would be better suited at this then we are here.
OR... search the internet for car stereo forums.

knockoutned7

Passed Driver's Ed
@ASCI BLUE If I did I probably wouldn't be asking these questions. I just was curious what amp would be good to power my door speakers. Also where a good site to buy my sh!t would be. Thanks for all the help

ASCI_Blue

Ballin'
you don't need an amp to power your speakers. the deck will do a fine job of it. if you want to amp your speakers pay someone for it as it's a huge pain in the ass since you'd have to rewire everything and likely make your own crossovers if I remember correctly.

you also need to consider how good you are, if you don't mind yanking your entire car apart you can use a regular cheapy wiring harness. if you want to keep your steering wheel controls you're gonna need additional parts to wire it.

ASCI_Blue

Ballin'
generally shops won't help people do shit since it's a liability issue. if someone tells you how to wire your car and you fuck it up even though their directions are right, who's fault is it? I can't speak for China but here in the US it's whoever told the inexperienced how to do the job.

Azzurri

Ready to race!
Plus most shops also aren't going to spend time walking you through an install because they're not getting paid for it.

If it's just a deck install, it's not a huge undertaking if you do your homework and take the time to do it properly. There's plenty of good threads on here outlining the process for a head unit install, plus all the parts you'd need. Have a look and you'll find lots of info.

usfbull19

An Asian driving German
Car(s)
GTI
I have this headunit. It sounds great. I dont like how it doesnt sit flush on the dash. Love all the connections including bluetooth and ipod is easy to set up. Very easy to match interior lighting perfectly.