GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Changes are coming

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
Yea I have a darker design also ready, its similar to the one you see at golfMK6, see if you like it?

I do prefer that darker look to the gray background with lighter gray box for posts like we have here now. I definitely would like to see a bit more contrast for my eyes.

Jovian

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI
If I had to take a guess its because on another forum already previously migrated an account existed called Jumpy with a different email, so it considered them different accounts.

Also I had a golfmk5 account and it took presidence so had to fix my profile and signature again when the accounts were merged. So if you are missing or have different data now, thats likely why.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
This new layout/appearance is awful. It seems like I'm scrolling forever to read a single post let alone a thread. Very much prefer the old setup. I guess I'll be checking out. Thanks for all the help over the years GolfMk7.
The new format is a couple hours old and you're giving up already? ✌

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The new format is a couple hours old and you're giving up already? ✌

I know right. Give it some time. Also I see some guys have their car still listed under their profile. How? I don't see a way to list my car.