EL_3grab

Beast from Middle East
Is that too much for 2.0T (Stage2 Chipped) :smoking:

L-Dub

Go Kart Newbie
Yeah, now just shave your ass and all will be well with the world :iono:

jonnyc

Yeah, now just shave your ass and all will be well with the world :iono:

Think that if you were gonna go this route i would say that custom is a better way to go to get the R32 look...

As far as de-cat and non resonated being too much, is it hell! Go for it!:thumbup:

JonnyC

EL_3grab

Beast from Middle East
Think that if you were gonna go this route i would say that custom is a better way to go to get the R32 look...

As far as de-cat and non resonated being too much, is it hell! Go for it!:thumbup:

JonnyC

I can't settle down for quality, power, sound less than SuperSprint

:biggrin:

R-Bisch

L-VILE
Car(s)
2006 GTI MKV
GTI isnt an r32... why get the bumber? just asking, nothing against it, i like the way it looks too. i Dunno tho lol.

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
GTI isnt an r32... why get the bumber? just asking, nothing against it, i like the way it looks too. i Dunno tho lol.

Well, I can speak from a personal angle saying that compared to other bodykits out there, I dislike almost all of the rear valences out there. I don't want Quad exhaust, and I'd like to change the dual exhaust on the left side of the car. I think that the .:R exhaust is really unique and has a great look. I'm not gonna badge my car an .:R32 or anything, but the way I see it, it's no different than doing a quad-exhaust out of one muffler on a four cylinder car...

EL_3grab

Beast from Middle East
Well, I can speak from a personal angle saying that compared to other bodykits out there, I dislike almost all of the rear valences out there. I don't want Quad exhaust, and I'd like to change the dual exhaust on the left side of the car. I think that the .:R exhaust is really unique and has a great look. I'm not gonna badge my car an .:R32 or anything, but the way I see it, it's no different than doing a quad-exhaust out of one muffler on a four cylinder car...

you've got it all

:bowvw: