GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CarbonLimited.com aka CarbonLTD

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Carbon Limited had the best price when I shopped for my CF hood. Customer service was good as well. Communication broke down for a few days but that was no biggie since I got my CF hood pretty quick (I just didn't know when) :p.

Get-a Trek

Ready to race!
Car(s)
1997 Jetta Trek
I was skeptical at first. How could a CF hood be this cheap and offer free shipping? Never heard of the company before so I put a few feelers out. Seibon has been around for a while. Just starting to get into the VW scene. So they are not some fly-by-night, new kid on the block. So I climbed out on a limb and ordered the hood. Not only was the shipping free, but it was stupid fast. I believe it was at my door in like 4 days. :eyebulge: And boxed up like a huge chine plate. With all the packaging, you could probably stand on the box and not hurt the hood. They say you should clear coat the CF to protect it from u-rays from the sun and debris from the road. Hood looked pretty shiny straight from the box. But I sent it out anyway. Came back looking gorgeous. The perfect weave looks like it is 1/4" deep into the clear coat. Definitely a work of art. I'm afraid to put it on it looks so good. Beautiful product and great service. Will get a better picture once I get it back on the car. I give this product 5 thumbs up. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hood during a quick fit test before heading out to the paint shop.