GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Carbon Vinyl around exhaust on stock rear bumper: Group buy?

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
Hey guys,

I wanted to wrap the section around the exhaust on my factory GTI rear bumper because I have the rest of the bumper painted body color. The carbon vinyl is expensive except for on ECStuning.com.

Problem is ECS only sells sizes that are 4' by 1', 5', 10' or 20'. The rear bumper section measures 4 feet and a few inches, so the 4' section will not cover it completely. I have been speaking with them and they are not able to cut custom sizes.

I propose to buy a 4' x 5' piece and cut it into four 5' x 1' sections. So I was wondering if a couple of guys wanted to buy the other sections from me, kinda like a group buy. Heck, I might even keep I'm not looking to make any money on this, so cost with shipping to you is estimated at around $35.

Anyone interested?

Xenor

Clean Freak
Car(s)
GTI
I've got DiNoc on my hood. I don't think this stuff would do well on the textured plastic of the lower rear bumper. Were you going to wrap the whole bumper, or just the "insert" section above the exhaust?

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
just the insert section. I've used this stuff a bunch and it will def work. Plus, another user already did it and that worked, so I should be good to go.