GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car Sponsorships scams?

Rukbars1

I F' with the cougars
I thought I would apply for this team scp sponsorship online. They ask for 94 dollars, but the thing is I never paid for it and like 3 days later they called my house. They said there is an opening for a semi-pro 10k sponsorship on my car, but I cant do that unless I pay the 94 dollars. I would have two put two stickers on my car 2x7in. and go to three car shows... does anyone think this is a bunch of caca:help:

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Yea, sounds fishie.

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
Rukbars1 said:
I thought I would apply for this team scp sponsorship online. They ask for 94 dollars, but the thing is I never paid for it and like 3 days later they called my house. They said there is an opening for a semi-pro 10k sponsorship on my car, but I cant do that unless I pay the 94 dollars. I would have two put two stickers on my car 2x7in. and go to three car shows... does anyone think this is a bunch of caca:help:

so there gonna give you 10K to mod your car for $94 and some sticker promotion? Sounds too good to be true.

:headbang:

bigdyno

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Send them $94 in food stamps or the like and see how upset they get. Or pennies. Or $94 dollars worth of empty beer bottles (if you pay deposit). If you were up here you could send them Canadian Tire money. Do they take Air Miles?.....

LiquidG

Touring Car Champion
lol crappy tire money, I have like 50 $ saved up.

Parrothead

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
yeah it's a scam... i unfortunately got suckered into one of those about 2 years ago... got a "sponsorship" from decalkits.com (coooooool free ricer graphix) and a "quasi-sponsorship" from some off brand company House of Boom (which sold off-brand audio products at higher prices than name brand products) they offered 10% off... tried to get a refund when i realized that I had been scammed but of course there is no phone number, or address to reach these scumbags...