GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car Show : Friday June 9th Heritage HS Leesburg, VA

coolme187

Touring Car Champion
There is a small car show at Heritage HS in Leesburg, VA on Friday June 9th. Cost to show your car is $1.00, not sure about class structure.

The Ashburn/Leesburg/Sterling dubbers are trying to get a good turn out and flood the parking lot with dubs. We are meeting at the new Arby's in Leesburg at 5:00p.m. and leaving for the show at 5:30-5:45p.m. All VW's are welcome to join.

KEEP IN MIND,

1. No foolish driving will be tolerated AT ALL. If you are being stupid you will be asked to leave.

2. We all have turbo's, exhaust's, and intakes on our own cars. We know what they sound like, we DON'T need to hear yours.

3. This is a HS car show being put on by the school and it's students, be respectful of that.

4. I am sure the Leesburg Cops know about the show and want nothing more than to hand out tickets. Keep that in mind when you are traveling to and from the show.

I hope everyone understands why I have to post the "guidelines". We are all enthusiasts and enjoy spirited driving. There is a time and a place for going fast and it is not in Leesburg, durring rush hour traffic.

I look forward to meeting some new people and getting more regulars for the Thursday meets. Hope to see you there.

Details :

Arby's
Potomac Station Center
635 Potomac Station Dr.
Leesburg, VA 20176

Directions : Heading west on Rt. 7 make a right onto Battlefield Pkwy. Arby's will be on your right.

coolme187

Touring Car Champion
gtiTom said:
Wish I could join you guys. It's rather dissapointing that many of the events are in Virginia. :|

come anyways!!! more dubs the better :D