GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car Chat 2: The Place You Go When Plac ISN'T Considering a New Car

outshined

Go Kart Champion
Why would anyone get the 245 hp engine if you could have the 300 hp engine for $500 more? Strange. There would definitely have to be some big feature differences. I think the exchange of information for that article got messed up somehow.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
Yeah, I don't know. It's weird. They're saying $500 more than a base Edge (not SEL/Limited/Titanium). Maybe there is a "sport" package for the regular Edge for $500. Otherwise that seems like a pretty damn good deal for an Edge Sport.

I bet it's just a "Sport" package that adds EcoBoost, etc. There's no way it comes with the same features as the current sport.

Wait so is the Edge supposed to be a step up from the Escape? And then the Explorer is their new "big boy"? Dafuq Ford?

Edge is between the Escape and Explorer in terms of size. Always has been.

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
A co worker of mine has an Edge. I think it looks like a potato. It does ride pretty nice though.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
My mom has a fully loaded 09 Edge with the premium and sport packages or whatever, 22" RAMZ on dem Pirelli's, with TV's and all sorts of ill shit. It gets bad mpg and has no pep, but does have a great superior interior and large rear seating room.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
My mom has a fully loaded 09 Edge with the premium and sport packages or whatever, 22" RAMZ on dem Pirelli's, with TV's and all sorts of ill shit. It gets bad mpg and has no pep, but does have a great superior interior and large rear seating room.

You've violated the terms of your bannination.

Double banned.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I am a ghost, doe.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Someone say burnination?

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Someone in my office garage got a new Macan S.

Gahhhh, its black and on the outside, looks exactly they way I'd order mine.