GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car Chat 2: The Place You Go When Plac ISN'T Considering a New Car

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
We have bunch of those bros here too, str8 grand cherokee, 370z roadster, m3, m5, s4, zl1 camaro, etc.

But they ain't a Focus RS with 350HP through the wrong set of wheels that never made it stateside?!

Only other one I am aware of stateside.

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
That body never made it stateside, the us version of that gen is essentially a facelifted 1st gen

Right.
The US never got the true 2nd gen Focus. We got gen 1.5 ad 1.75, then skipped right to 3 with the current car.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
Those .5 and .75 gen cars were terrible. The (then) new .75 was one of the first cars I tested as a writer. My editor wouldn't publish my review without toning it down first. :laugh:

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
Those .5 and .75 gen cars were terrible. The (then) new .75 was one of the first cars I tested as a writer. My editor wouldn't publish my review without toning it down first. :laugh:

I had a first gen. Aside from always breaking it was a good first car. The 1.75's were AWFUL in just about every way.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
The first gen WAS decent for the time. It's amazing how Ford just gave up on improving it as time went on, while overseas, it was constantly being improved.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Well if you are really gonna go that far it was a v6 and they said it was a turbo 4 (which as we know didn't exist in 2014). 99% of the information in that video is entirely bullshit and its hilarious that so many people in the comment section thought it was a serious review.

Guys, I know it was a joke. I made one too. Morans.