GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car Chat 2: The Place You Go When Plac ISN'T Considering a New Car

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I think the Challenger looks great by itself, you don't notice how ridiculously huge it is until you see it next to something else.

sup

Wykdtron

Ready to race!
Bish, it gets burr in north florida.

:lol:
Maybe I am misinterpreting what you are saying, but if your saying Florida is cold talk to me when it gets below zero sir.

When I left for work this morning it was -12 degress Fahrenheit with a wind chill of -38 degrees Fahrenheit. That sir is Burr (if burr actually means cold)

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
:lol:
Maybe I am misinterpreting what you are saying, but if your saying Florida is cold talk to me when it gets below zero sir.

When I left for work this morning it was -12 degress Fahrenheit with a wind chill of -38 degrees Fahrenheit. That sir is Burr (if burr actually means cold)

I don't think humans should be allowed to live in places like that :yikes: Think of the heating bills alone.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
Last month, my friends who thought it was a good idea to buy an 8k sq foot formerdetroitglory mansion had an $950 heating bill. $950

Ours was modest at $280. Keep the house at 64 when we're home, it's comfortable.

This recent cold snap, doe. Man. It's supposed to be -15 here tomorrow night. I've never felt anything that cold.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Bish, it gets burr in north florida.

Like how cold? It was 35 this afternoon and i didnt bother turning the seat heaters on/ or regular heater. Granted it gets 10 here too. Now i feel like 35 is good enough for me actually.

edit: i checked jacksonville, HOLY SHIT its below 30 the lowest, yeah thats freezing for florida for sure

Last edited:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Last month, my friends who thought it was a good idea to buy an 8k sq foot formerdetroitglory mansion had an $950 heating bill. $950

Ours was modest at $280. Keep the house at 64 when we're home, it's comfortable.

This recent cold snap, doe. Man. It's supposed to be -15 here tomorrow night. I've never felt anything that cold.

So technically you guys should double your "mortgages" if it costs you as much to stay alive inside your house as it does to pay it off.

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion

This recent cold snap, doe. Man. It's supposed to be -15 here tomorrow night. I've never felt anything that cold.[/QUOT

Whoops, see below

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion

To be honest, that's dirt cheap to heat an 8K sq. foot mansion built in the 20's in the middle of an arctic blast. Surely your friends figured there would be a few downsides to their Jay Gatsby special?

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Jay Gatsby :laugh: