GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car Acting crazy after neuspeed intake install!

Sailem

Ready to race!
Has any one had any problems running a Forge Twin IC with a neuspeed intake and a forge spacer ????

I just re installed my P-flow and I noticed that my turbo flutter happened at every shift and my car would randomly stall in neutral all so weird rev bouncing after a pull.

So far the only solutions that would stop this is by running the fallowing set ups.

Forge IC + Stock intake + spacer = no problems
Forge IC + P flow + no spacer = no problems

Forge IC + P flow + spacer = Craziness

Any one got any ideas whats up ? :help:

and yes I am Stage 1 apr

gaudi777

Ready to race!
I got a same problem before, and I took the forge spacer off then everything okay so far. I dont know why. Just the tunner said that Forge spacer is not working well with forge FMIC sometimes..WTH..
I still dont understand...cause both are Forge's products!

SpoonGTi

NOM NOM NOM...
Car(s)
what else...
the forge spacer is a useless product.. All it does vents the discharged air just like a BOV. The MAF measures the amount of air flowing through and if you discharge the charged air then it would cause it to run richer than expected. It might affect the performance as well.

Sailem

Ready to race!
yeah I got rid of it ! tossed it across the street because it started making me shotflames out of my exhaust and stalling issues rised. Now its running nice and smooth with out it.

vdub2pt5

Ready to race!
yeah I got rid of it ! tossed it across the street because it started making me shotflames out of my exhaust and stalling issues rised. Now its running nice and smooth with out it.

hahahahaha... :thumbsup:

initialGTI

Ready to race!
heheh thats a simple fix!

aladdin

Ready to race!
you shot flames!! i wana see your car