GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

can someone photoshop this car tornado red please

red8

please can u ps this car red please ,wanna see if black alphard wheels look good on red car

Attachments

• merolling-1.jpg
    merolling-1.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 1,920

DUBLAX

huh?
Car(s)
08 GTI
Well it's a rolling shot...so why dont you just take any picture of a TR rolling with black wheels and you'll get the main gist. Doesn't really matter if it's moving anyway...all black wheels look the same until you're right up on them anyway.

Falut

vtak yo
Painting alphards black destroys the flare that they have. All completely black wheels look so similar... I honestly didn't even notice this picture was of alphards until you said something

jshish23

n00b
Car(s)
'08 R32
Painting alphards black destroys the flare that they have. All completely black wheels look so similar... I honestly didn't even notice this picture was of alphards until you said something
x2
why did you paint them back? poor alphards
:barf:

red8

i havent painted them just thinking whether to tone down the car by powder coating the wheels to give a more meaner stealth look ,if it destroys the alphards ill just colour the standard 17 inch rims instead.

red8

please can someone photoshop this car tornado red as im going to colour the alphards black , this would help loads as i dont wanna change my mind once its done. thanks

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI, Mk2 TT RS
please can someone photoshop this car tornado red as im going to colour the alphards black , this would help loads as i dont wanna change my mind once its done. thanks

I can do this later tonight if it's not done already haha