GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Calling all 17 year old golf owners

jamiewright

Each to their own!
firstly pray your dad either owns his own business or u have loads of cars, then you can go onto business insurance, or a fleet policy, bam cheers for the insanley cheap car insurance !

also jamie what have u done to your front uper grill ? looks nice, is that a tdi ?

well thats alrite for you now isn't it lol i tried to get on my dads traders policy but i have to be 21. :frown:

thanks, its a 1.9 tdi 105 bhp, hopefully I'm getting a remap soon :biggrin:, its just a grill off ebay, cost 40 quid

Ian

Diesel Power
was it easy to change over ? i swear the slats that were orginaly on look like there properly stuck in there lol ? let me know how the re map goes and stuff i really want to get one.

jamiewright

Each to their own!
was it easy to change over ? i swear the slats that were orginaly on look like there properly stuck in there lol ? let me know how the re map goes and stuff i really want to get one.

easiest thing you can do, undo 2 star bit screws then pull towards you

Ian

Diesel Power
ha i just went and had a proper look yer it looks like it comes of really easy !

jamiewright

Each to their own!
lol whats the plans with your gt ?

Ian

Diesel Power
first thing ima sort out my front upper grill cos the standard one is horrible, i wanted black mesh tbh but cant find any other ones that the one on ebay, then de bade the 2.0 tdi bit but leave the golf on left, mabye lower but bit more complex it seems, a remap would be great then i basically have the 170 gt. Id love a built in sat nav but i dnt have a job atm and they seem £££!
You ?

jamiewright

Each to their own!
imo you should take all the badges off the rear, and yeah the grill is one of the first things i done, its f**king horrible. my list when money comes in is;

mediem smoke the back windows (going to see them tomoro)
dvd double dinn
remap is a case of waiting a friend since i'm getting it for nout
lowered

then im gonna do anything that get me more power i.e. bigger turbo, valves, cda intake, fuel pump n de cat

but that last sections is once i've ran out of things i really want done and i'll probery sell the car before then

Ian

Diesel Power
hmm yer ill do the right side then see if i like it, you de badged yours ? let me know how much tint cost, id like to do that as welll looks smart, found any double din dvds yet ? how much they ?

jamiewright

Each to their own!

BrownBear

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV Golf
De badged and de wipered!:thumbsup:
With two comparison shots!:wink:

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 751
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 754
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 686
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 689

jamiewright

Each to their own!
i've never been a fan of dewipering, my eye always seems to be drawn straight to the grommit where it was.

Ian

Diesel Power
ahh love the debadge def do that, but ill be leaving my wiper lol !

_adam_

Stig's Apprentice
i de-wipered mine but left badges on, at one point it looked as if i was going for a GTI rep so didn't want poeple thinking i ws trying to do that

i have a random GT badge and the lower valance was colour coded as standard, 53 plate you see