GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 9.11.2010

J-DUB

got splashback?
So you're the guy I keep finding hiding in a corner, drop 3 rounds into as I run by. :biggrin:

LOL just when dogs are out! or a long straight hallway will do as well.

Car(s)
MkV R32
MW2 was soooooo much easier omg. This game feels COD4 hard. Doesnt have the same gameplay feel, but the diffculty level feels similar.

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
So what's everyone's favorite map so far? I think I like Jungle the most, but Buketown can be fun, too.

Least favorite is either Cracked or Grid. But I think that's because I've only played them maybe twice each.

nhbubba

CEL free until 48,398 mi
Jungle, definitely.

Nuketown is cool... but I've seriously had enough of playing it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. They should have put a cap on like 3 rounds on the same map, then you hafta move on.

J-DUB

got splashback?
yeah, once nuketown shows up on the choices, everybody votes for it every time, WTF

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
I like Launch, too, though. In general, the maps out so far are all pretty decent. Problem I have with cracked is it's a camper's paradise. But it really reminds me of Vietnam movies, like Full Metal Jacket, where you have a sniper holed up in a demolished buliding somewhere waiting to pick of prey.

AdvanSuper

Banned
I'll have to try that. Although, I don't really ever run out of ammo. I have been fragged while doing reloads a few times, though. Cost me a killstreak yesterday. But I was already at 8 and I don't have anything set at 9 just yet.

It comes in handy when a whole group pops up in front of you and you just need to unload on them really quickly. Also the extra nades and flashes from Warlord Pro come in handy.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
I like grid or array the most. I'm still at level 50 & refuse to prestige. I switched up my G11 to the sniper scope instead of the low power scope, that lp scope made me so mad with it's shaking & you couldn't use breathing with it.

mk5gtiguy

Pwaffle Champion
Dont know if this is a re post not going to go threw all the pages and check but if you go to the main menu where you are sitting in the chair press both of the triggers repeatedly and you will break out of the chair.. Find the computer in the back of the room type in DOA and it will unlock a arcade game..

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Car(s)
08 BMP GTI
lol, i love how everyone freaks out on the dogs, just sit in a corner and let them come to you, kill them off one at a time.

O and anybody else doing the Big Balla wager matches 10K a round?
i do, sooo much fun......
Dont know if this is a re post not going to go threw all the pages and check but if you go to the main menu where you are sitting in the chair press both of the triggers repeatedly and you will break out of the chair.. Find the computer in the back of the room type in DOA and it will unlock a arcade game..

theres like 20 different ones to type in..... but the one thing i cant stand about this game, is the spawning is sooo fucked up...... ppl just randomly spawn behind you