GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 9.11.2010

Moses

Go Kart Champion
just played modern warfare 2 for about an hour.

called in about 40 air strikes and at least 7 chopper gunners.

wow that was a much better game.

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
hmm i've never played demolition. what's a good strategy? dogs, chopper gunner, and B52 style?

the strategy i use is to go with naplam, chopper gunner then the other chopper gunner where you pilot the helio. then if we are planting the bomb, just stick with one bomb at a time, or when your team mates have planted one, make your way to the second and plant. set up a camp stop and wait til they rush by.

my setup, 74u with grip. scavenger pro, fast reload thing, claymore, marathon pro, stun grenade, semtex

thats how i get all my kills

add my psn CSKM88 and check my stats for the haters lol

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
how do you make videos with gameplay and load it on their server? i havent really tried it yet, but i want to tonight. i'll load the 40 and 7 demo match, i lost the other one that ppl are callin bs because i played too many rounds yesterday... people are prolly gonna call bs on that too :bellyroll:

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
Okay, for some reason it seems like I'm much better at Black Ops than I am at either of the Modern Warfare games. THe last couple days I've been having some pretty decent matches, like 18-8 on Villa and 25-16 on Nuketown. I actually saved the video from the Nuketown game because I had several times where I just blasted 3-4 guys one right after the other.

Famas w/ reflex FTMFW!

-jakrbt-

Use the Famas with Warlord Perk and attach extended clip and reflex sights.

I'll have to try that. Although, I don't really ever run out of ammo. I have been fragged while doing reloads a few times, though. Cost me a killstreak yesterday. But I was already at 8 and I don't have anything set at 9 just yet.

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
Car(s)
2k6 BMP GTI
I'll have to try that. Although, I don't really ever run out of ammo. I have been fragged while doing reloads a few times, though. Cost me a killstreak yesterday. But I was already at 8 and I don't have anything set at 9 just yet.

i hate when that happens. i got robbed of 2 dogs last night... was so pissed. right now im using supply drop/chopper gunner/dogs use the chopper gunner after i call in muh dogs

-jakrbt-

Lots of times last night I kept getting robbed of frags. I'd pump a guy full of lead and then someone close by would get the last bullet in and I'd end up with an assist after I'd spent a decent amount of ammo trying to take the guy down. Pisses me off sooo much!

J-DUB

got splashback?
i hate when that happens. i got robbed of 2 dogs last night... was so pissed. right now im using supply drop/chopper gunner/dogs use the chopper gunner after i call in muh dogs

lol, i love how everyone freaks out on the dogs, just sit in a corner and let them come to you, kill them off one at a time.

O and anybody else doing the Big Balla wager matches 10K a round?

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
i only find dogs annoying when im the recieving end... but im almost always the giving end, so i enjoy it quite a bit lol