GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

C8 'Vette

TheWombat

Go Kart Champion
I am not a fan of 'Vettes, as they've never really been my type of car, but damn, that is one sexy hunk of fiberglass. Are they still fiberglass? Haven't really looked. Whatever it's made of, though, it looks nice.

N2fastcars

Ready to race!
I will wait to make my final decision on the looks when I see it in person.

For me the C6 Zo6 and ZR1 are hard to beat, very elegant and definitely Corvette... The C7 was definitely looked like they were trying way too hard, not a big fan of those cars...

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Looks like an R8.
I have listened to some car talk stating that Corvette could become it's own dealership under the GM hat. The show thought the Corvette dealership could have the new car talked about in this thread as the high end rear engine model with a different name. Maybe Stingray. Then the current front engine Corvette would remain as is and be the middle performance car and that an entry level car (like a rear drive 86) would be developed.
I would add an SUV to the line up as one car has to make money in the group.

krisprz

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf R 6spd
Love the body and front end. Just not sure about the 2019 6th gen camaro tail lights though

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
That is a beautiful car. I agree it doesnt look like a Corvette though. But it certainly looks way better than the current one which is way too angular and looks like an insect. Vettes are best when curvy with a big booty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Cant believe I thought this was the coolest car ever when I was a little kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N2fastcars

Ready to race!
I saw that movie as a kid, in a drive in! I loved it.

I actually liked it better after the guys stole it and repainted it gold!