Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'07 GTI, '97 YZF600R

twisted by dezign

Interiors win races
Car(s)
08 Stage 2+ GTI
Sorry to hear the car go! What kind of vehicle will you be getting after?

Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'07 GTI, '97 YZF600R
At this point, not sure... probably something used, I'm thinking of looking at cars ~10 g's or less, as the whole reason for selling is I need some of the equity in the GTI.

From looking so far it seems like 2000-2003 ish:

A4 quattro
Jetta
Passat (4 motion)
3-series
Grand Prix... maaaaaybe, since they are a dime a dozen. :bellyroll:

Not really sure what to get, I'd like to stay German, need room for the car seat in the back, and I'd like to get a rwd or awd, making the Jetta an unlikely choice, but I like that body style of them... :iono:

All in all I'm thinking the A4 is probably my best bet.

goldn

capt. no dub
Car(s)
E91
great price.
good luck with the sale.

Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'07 GTI, '97 YZF600R
That sucks man, but that's the way it goes...you want to sell, so it sits there, I don't want to sell, and already have someone coming to check it out tomorrow (from Calgary). :bellyroll:

drewTI

Ready to race!
that's unfortunate man, I'm feeling your sadness as I was REALLY close to being in your shoes for but a different reason. Well the pastures are always greener elsewhere as they say, whether it's a new car, or a new beginning..goodluck with your sale and new purchase!

Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'07 GTI, '97 YZF600R
why you selling it?

Simple answer: Unemployed, need the cash...

I won't bother with the long, complicated answer, but just at the point where I have 2 possible outcomes, and either way I see myself having to sell the GTI anyways, so might as well do it now and hopefully that will help with what's to come.

On a side note, it's really hard to find a replacement that I want... I keep coming back to an 01-02 A4, but the dunno if I like the 1.8T... the one saving grace is that I'm thinking if I do that, to chip it right off the bat so that it won't feel painstaking slow after the GTI. :bellyroll:

Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'07 GTI, '97 YZF600R

I was probably looking more along the lines of the S4 or the stock A4... But in looking at other ads the A4 is is overpriced, as others with the same km and year are asking around 8000-9500.

Right now that's what I'm leaning towards, and then I can always take a bit of cash to chip it and what not myself.

It's a great price.. I think you will sell the car really fast. Good luck!

well as of about 12:30 the car is sold, just gotta wait for him to come back tomorrow with the $$ and to pick it up. :23:

Which means this weekend is going to be car shopping weekend. :burnrubber:

twisted by dezign

Interiors win races
Car(s)
08 Stage 2+ GTI
Tell the new owner to post here!