GOLFMKV

Buychina.com

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
Stumble upon this... and its scary...
www.buychina.com

Anyone deal with this site?

Ive read good and bad reviews..
Rumor also has it that some of the websites that we already visit and buy from mass purchase from here and resell to us anyways.

I just typed in "volkswagen gti mk6"

I know its retarded to buy anything expensive on here, but the inexpensive stuff (under $100) looks like it MIGHT be worth risking the money to test out the site.

Not looking at anything inparticular, just browsing the web for parts..

PS: searched the fourm and a basic buychina thread was not started to my knowledge.

This is the link to other items..
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showth...heap+mk6+parts

Last edited:

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
I have bought some stuff from aliexpress.com before and have had good luck. This buychina seems to carry larger, more expensive things for our cars too. Just make sure you pay attention to shipping LOL.

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
Based on the other thread with 50+ pages which I dont feel like reading through..

How was previous buyers experiences with the site?
Looking to get the small knick knack stuff..

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
I got my fog light kit from them. Everything worked out great. Just make sure they have your part in stock before you buy it. Might not find out under after the fact.

AXO

Go Kart Champion
China is notorious for copying OEM with a purchase price of a fraction of what OEM costs. Some of the items the construction is obviously sub par, some not. It is hit and miss, plus shipping usually takes forever!

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
I have purchased from Buychina.com & Bold-sport.com - No issues so far :thumbsup:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Is that still considered OEM ? :laugh:

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
No offense, but not a fanboi – If it looks good, origin at times it is not priority for me.