GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bunch of easter eggs...........

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
LMAO!!! Yeah you are probably right about that.

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Stop no go doesn't work on the manuals...at least not on my car.

SSS_Hoon

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
Nissan Pulsar SSS
the washer one and the stop no go works on our dsg only if the brakes are applied for 3 secs or more though.

jsut wondeirng as for the codes any one figured what the rest mean other then speed on the climate control panel?

SSS_Hoon

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
Awesome post. But many GTI owners have noticed they dont have the Parking lights working from the factory. I tried using a vag com to activate them, and noting.

JonnyDoe69

Drag Race Newbie
NewYorkMike said:
i have read of an option which would require the Vag-Com to turn on regarding the windows...maybe this is it. Now to find someone wwith a vag com in arizona

Talk to 918hare he did my windows for me. He charges $20 bucks. So if you want to disable your DRl's and do your windows thing or any other VAG com stuff... you should contact him. He did my stuff after the meetup at EVO last month.

:thumbsup:

Moose

Ready to race!
SSS_Hoon said:
the washer one and the stop no go works on our dsg only if the brakes are applied for 3 secs or more though.

jsut wondeirng as for the codes any one figured what the rest mean other then speed on the climate control panel?

SSS_Hoon

The washers do go to intermitent on the 6M's just like the DSG's at stops. Been raining here for a week straight almost... didn't notice it till yesterday though

DubtecV2

Touring Car Newbie
I've noticed that when accelerating briskly from low speed the steering stiffens considerably to reduce torque steer.

SSS_Hoon

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
Nissan Pulsar SSS
scuderiavw said:
this is not true

yes it is, you have to have your wipers on the auto rain detect and it will close?

SSS_Hoon

seung

Oval Newbie
i dunno if anyone already know this or not but...
i found out that indicator "ticking" gets muted out
if warning chime (seat belts... etc...) goes off while the indicator is on.

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
marx92x said:
I could be wrong (and please correct me if I am) but I don't think they do. I was under the impression that it was only the premium trim with the rain sensing washers that will close the sunroof.

Anyone with pkg 1 care to leave their roof open in the rain so we can settle this?

I would volunteer, of course, but it hasn't rained in Phoenix in over 130 days. darn.:biggrin:

two words...garden hose :thumbsup:

We don't have rain sensing wipers on the GTI's in the states...I believe this is a european option only.

Mary and Phil

Passed Driver's Ed
Single-side parking light

When parking on a very dark street (for example - no street lightings), to prevent some one stupid hitting your car by accident, you can switch on one single side parking light. The single side paring light only lights on one side (either left or right) of front (small light only) and rear small light, the number plate light is not on, to use as less power as possible.

To switch on the "single side parking light": Turn on either left or right indicator, then switch off the engine and lock the car. Once you locked the car, the direction indicator will no longer be flashing, and the "single side parking light" switched on instead.

They use it more often in Germany....

will the usa ones do this? i tried without locking and nothing happens.

i'll recheck it. ^^