JudgementDEY

Euro tuned Freak
Car(s)
MKV GTI

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
They look like ass though. Except the one on the classic car vid.

JudgementDEY

Euro tuned Freak
Car(s)
MKV GTI
They look like ass though. Except the one on the classic car vid.

I know but the thing is its a gears head kindof car anyone who knows about cars will be like "Thats a GNX thats a cool car".
Plus if kept in good condition and paired up with the right set of wheels it looks clean!

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
I know but the thing is its a gears head kindof car anyone who knows about cars will be like "Thats a GNX thats a cool car".
Plus if kept in good condition and paired up with the right set of wheels it looks clean!

So how much would it cost total (including car cost) to get into the 11s? What mods do you do to it exactly?

JudgementDEY

Euro tuned Freak
Car(s)
MKV GTI
you can pick one up depends on the mileage and condition like a pristeen under 1,000 miles cost you like 25grand.
But a good modded one will run you 12grand.
Mods are exhaust,intake, tune and wheels and tires all you need to run 11's!

VancouverGTI

Go Kart Champion
Damn! If I had that kind of cash to throw around, I might pick that up!

Always had a soft spot for the Grand Nationals. Used to watch them deliver solid 11's all day at Mission Raceway, and they didn't need much to pull it off.

Loved the exterior look and everything under the hood. Hated the interior and the slushbox. Bought a black 5.0L instead, but it was a 13 second car... so I always kind of coveted the GN's.

JudgementDEY

Euro tuned Freak
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Hell yes GN's are so sick and IMO look sick they are just fast and all black thats a perfect combo!
The original car to come stock Murdered out!

Jsmitty

5 meters spread, no sound
You do know there is a difference between GN and GNX. Especially the price difference. Even Regal T-types , same as GN just not the darth vader treatment.

argue53

Go Kart Champion
two houses down there is a gn... not sure if its the x model, but i want to stop by and ask if they would sell it. the past threes years i lived in my house ive never seen get moved once.. real shame

JudgementDEY

Euro tuned Freak
Car(s)
MKV GTI
:barf:

They should refer to the 80's as the dark ages.

No man these cars in real life are much better looking !
Plus when your smokin a C6 vette he will remember what that car looks like !

Joeyelbows

Burnout??? what burnout?
Car(s)
04 GTO
I say buy it. they are easy to mod and make them 11 second cars. now if its a true GNX restore that sucker and save it. If u wanna mod the car get a GN or a t type.

JudgementDEY

Euro tuned Freak
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I say buy it. they are easy to mod and make them 11 second cars. now if its a true GNX restore that sucker and save it. If u wanna mod the car get a GN or a t type.

Yea Im gettin a GN by this summer should have one!