GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Buff Out?

legandrex

Ready to race!
This was waiting at the entrance of my job location today. It appears understeer won and Rota wheel, front bumper, and who knows what else lost. Probably was drunk or stoned.

Attachments

• buffout.jpg
    buffout.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 305

legandrex

Ready to race!
He mowed down some plants too...missed a very nice crab tree by a few inches. If he would have toasted the crab tree I would have called the cops to report the damage.

mustache rash

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI
ok heres the ting take a corner at 35 or 45racing a ***** had a blow out sled into the crub hit 2 fents 2 burshes 4 brick and a trash can but anywho now I have a load cam knock it sounds like but I'm not sure my oil pan may have got pushed back alittle so I dont know if my oil pump got damgaed and itsn't get oil to the top of the cams does anyone have any ideas what else it could be and yea I spanked the little rice hatch back

legandrex

Ready to race!
Had Ralliart mudflaps on rear so maybe the curb jumping was intentional...

Draz

Ready to race!
ok heres the ting take a corner at 35 or 45racing a ***** had a blow out sled into the crub hit 2 fents 2 burshes 4 brick and a trash can but anywho now I have a load cam knock it sounds like but I'm not sure my oil pan may have got pushed back alittle so I dont know if my oil pump got damgaed and itsn't get oil to the top of the cams does anyone have any ideas what else it could be and yea I spanked the little rice hatch back

:bellyroll: That thread is legendary.