GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BSH Speedshop not shipping orders – Warning

Millennium Falcon

Ready to race!
Resurrection!

I ordered a charge pipe from BSH a long while back (not as long ago as the dark times) and it took almost 4 weeks to get it with zero response and the quality of the charge pipe was questionable at best.

I'm still running it with no issues though to be fair.

Resurrection!

I ordered a charge pipe from BSH a long while back (not as long ago as the dark times) and it took almost 4 weeks to get it with zero response and the quality of the charge pipe was questionable at best.

I'm still running it with no issues though to be fair.

Yeah people have been saying that the welds are messy on that sort of thing from BSH these days. And BSH doesn't care.

VancouverGTI

Go Kart Champion
BSH has been sliding for a while. The second dip stick for my TSI catch can separated from the cap, just like the first. BSH tells me they no longer make replacement parts for it? I had the thing for all of 3 years, and what... they expect me to just buy a new catch can, I guess?

Not from BSH I won't. :iono:

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
I ordered the BSH block off plate then decided I wanted to switch to full catch can setup before it shipped. They were very accomodating and I had the product in less than a week. Installed it and it is working fine. I have ordered several things from BSH since I bought the car in 2008 without any issues, just good service for me. They have answered my questions anytime I called or emailed. Thumbs up for me.

Car(s)
2008 GTI
BSH blows at business and their product is hit or miss.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Jmp680

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 GTI
I ordered my BSH Race Intake over a year ago and they sent me the wrong size silicone coupler for the turbo inlet. I emailed them pictures of the wrong size piece and they over nighted me the correct size piece. Still have it installed and it's running great! Thanks BSH. :thumbsup:

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I ordered my BSH Race Intake over a year ago and they sent me the wrong size silicone coupler for the turbo inlet. I emailed them pictures of the wrong size piece and they over nighted me the correct size piece. Still have it installed and it's running great! Thanks BSH. :thumbsup:

This, BSH has always been super helpful and easy to get a hold of over the years. Hope they keep it up over there.

Viru5

Ready to race!
I ordered my pcv revamp from them it took like a week to actually ship it out, and then once it was in fedex hands it stayed at there location for 5 days before it was moved to the next destination. ( i understand thats not bsh fault ). My situation was frustrating especially when you need a part and it just takes a week to hand it over.

Juggern@ut

Yezus Krys
Car(s)
GTi MKV
Placed an order for some RS4 injectors yesterday and was given a promo code when I asked. The rep (Phil) had to remotely apply it as I was having some issues using my iPhone to do so. Item shipped in less than 24hrs with tracking. Should be at my house in a few days. Great service thus far!

Edit: Injectors were ordered from USPMotorsports. BSH boost tap and heat shield arrived with no issue though.

Last edited:

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Placed an order for some RS4 injectors yesterday and was given a promo code when I asked. The rep (Phil) had to remotely apply it as I was having some issues using my iPhone to do so. Item shipped in less than 24hrs with tracking. Should be at my house in a few days. Great service thus far!

RS4 injectors? You got a BT for that?

Millennium Falcon

Ready to race!
I'll make sure the shop has plenty of pics that's doin the build.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk