GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BSH speedshop A+++++++

Moosecakes

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I'm writing this just to let you all know about my brief experience with BSH. I wish I could recall whom I spoke with, but between my job and taking care of MY CUSTOMERS, I have a rather lot going on..

Anyway, I can't say thank you enough for taking 3 minuets out of your day to get me an update on my order even though it was through another company. You guys are great, and I absolutely appreciate you finding out what was going on, and giving me a legitimate explanation of what was happening with the catch cans, and a shipping date estimate.

Read what is going on here

So guys, seriously, BSH is great and they know how to take care of customers even when orders weren't directly through them! I can't wait to get my catch can and get it all installed. Again thank you everyone at BSH. :clap:

Business owner to business owner, that's how you take care of customers and ensure they are happy. :thumbup:

- Tyler

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Nice good to see their getting back on their shit

Moosecakes

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I believe it was Brad who helped me out, extremely nice guy. Ran out to check on the status of the catch can's and had a legit answer for me in seconds.

I can't wait to get the parts and throw it on the car. :thumbsup:

Moosecakes

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Absolutely! I'm anxious for my catch can to get here and fix this stupid vacuum issue hah! :thumbsup: