spookertunes

Ready to race!
I see thread after thread extolling the virtues of
getting the GTI chipped. "Best thing ever"
"Should be the first thing you do" "If all you
have is money for one mod, the chip is it". Blah,
blah, blah.

I'm here to tell you, you're wrong.

Any damned fool can mash on the go-pedal and play hero.
If you ain't set up for the curves that life throws at you, all
the fast in the world just gets your ass in trouble quicker.

My GTI was a very nice handling car from the factory.
But, only very nice. Now? I'm armed and dangerous, wielding the power to master the world.

That's right, I'm packing a BSH rear sway bar and endlinks.
The car has been transformed into the real deal, the genuine article. The only limiting factors now are the size of my "boys" and the grip of my tires.

This is, without a doubt, the smartest, most effective money I've spent on anything vehicle related since I put Ohlins on my bike. No power in the 'verse can stop me.

The GTI now handles the way God his Ownself intended it to, not like the articulated bus it handled like in comparison when it had the stock bar with those toothpick end links.

Spend the money. Learn to giggle again like a kid at Christmas.:happyanim:

spookertunes

Ready to race!
I am sold

besides that how was the fitment?

fits perfectly. Took a little over two hours total to install the bar and the endlinks, the majority of that time was consumed getting the old endlinks off. Had to use a very small vise grip on the inside of the factory endlink to keep the thing from turning as I loosened the top bolt. Once the old ones were off it was a very straightforward operation.

BinaryPie

Moar Fast!
I'd like to see before and after lap times or auto-x runs. :) But I don't know how many people have access to a practice day that is laid back enough to let you do that swap on site.

doctorgonzo

Anti-spin doctor
I'd like to see before and after lap times or auto-x runs. :) But I don't know how many people have access to a practice day that is laid back enough to let you do that swap on site.

IIRC DanGSR has these numbers and they are impressive. Anyone who's driven stock and BSH at the limit can tell you, Duh, it's faster.

The BSH bar really does transform the car. I love mine.

Fitment was perfect.

Chris

Mikes08GTI

vroom *brap* vroom *brap*
Car(s)
2011 CSG GTI 4-Door
Another satisfied BSH bar user :thumbup:

Mine is set to soft (according to DanGSR, "Vagina Mode"), and it has done wonders for the car. Money WELL spent

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Hmmm, I may consider this in the future. That and the WOT box.

Man this forum is good at making me spend money I don't have.

greyo8gti

I'm a good driver
Car(s)
08 GTi
If this package compares to Ohlins on a bike then I gotta stop bullshiting and order already.

LePatron

Ready to race!
I don't have the end links but yeah I agree that a good stiff RSB like the BSH is one of the best bang-for-the-buck mods out there. And for the record; not fitment issues what so ever. Make sure you use ramps and the thing goes in like butter.