GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BSH rox my sox!

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
So after 2 days of trying to find a part number, (no number on part) and searching everywhere with no luck, I turned to the people I trust best, BSH. Justin won major cool points with me by finding me an answer within 15 minutes of talking to him. He went out of his way to help me resolve my issue. Thank you so much Justin for your help. Now I have to find the part and replace it.

I believe and have firmly believed for 3 years that BSH is top notch when it comes to customer service... The parts speak for themselves as well. A+ all around for all you guys at BSH! Hopefully I will have some money to give you in the near future for more parts!

BSH FTW!!

Oh yeah the part number is 06F 133 781 L <--- corrected, thanks Justin

Attachments

• POS Plastic.jpg
    POS Plastic.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Stupid fanbois....

Justin@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
15 min eh? i've been waiting since last tuesday to hear back about my swaybar problems...

I'm not sure what all the details are with your sway bar but I do know that the guy that usually handles warranty and tech questions is extremely swamped with his shipping duties right now.

Please give me a call on my direct line and I will try and shes a little light on the situation.

480 415 5482

I am available at this number from 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI
I'm not sure what all the details are with your sway bar but I do know that the guy that usually handles warranty and tech questions is extremely swamped with his shipping duties right now.

Please give me a call on my direct line and I will try and shes a little light on the situation.

480 415 5482

I am available at this number from 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday

I spoke with you on Wednesday and you said he was working on a packet for me Just saying that it has been four business days. Also, john said he was going to call me when I spoke with him tuesday. Can't call today, but I can tomorrow morning, unless you recommend still waiting for the email you mentioned was getting prepped.

john@bsh

Ready to race!
Thanks, I'll call in the morning.

If anyone has any issue everyone here at BSH is more than happy to help. Calling in directly is the best way to go.