GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BSH on vacation or just busy?

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
Anyone know if BSH is maybe on vacation or anything? Sent a couple of emails, left a voice mail, and still got no response. Just curious if maybe the company is at some sort of event or something.

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
Swamped. Going through emails as fast as we can. Sorry for the delay.

Sounds like you need help from someone who specializes in customer service, I am available, and have a proven track record! And no I'm not joking

It's cool man, I understand completely, get to me when you can.

xatnys360

Ready to race!
:laughabove:

The best way to get instant gratification on a question has always been to pick the phone up and call.

At least we know they're working. :biggrin:

xatnys360

Ready to race!
Reading comprehension fail - sorry about that. :iono:

Car(s)
2008 GTI
I bought engine and transmission mounts from BSH through my guy at ESE and he said he has been completely unable to reach BSH and might have to refund my money. Really upset about this.

Car(s)
2008 GTI
Also, I will punch a baby if I buy these mounts and they release new ones 45 seconds later.

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
I bought engine and transmission mounts from BSH through my guy at ESE and he said he has been completely unable to reach BSH and might have to refund my money. Really upset about this.

Also, I will punch a baby if I buy these mounts and they release new ones 45 seconds later.

I'm sure they'll get back to you very soon, also even if they come out with a new "release" it can't be that much different, and I highly doubt it will provide any performance upgrade from what they have now.

Car(s)
2008 GTI
I'm sure they'll get back to you very soon, also even if they come out with a new "release" it can't be that much different, and I highly doubt it will provide any performance upgrade from what they have now.

Fingers crossed and patience dwindling.

Car(s)
2008 GTI
Time, it's all they need right now. Plus the mounts are well worth the wait!

Finally got a hold of them. They are just super backed up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD