GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BSH comp catch can install issue

Moosecakes

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I have a 42 can, pretty much mount it wherever.

The new gen BSH can's have a slot that screws into the bracket not a t bolt clamp anymore so I can't rotate it. I think the new intake design idea I have is much better, less bends, larger filter. and it'll look bitchin haha.

Car(s)
2008 GTI
The new gen BSH can's have a slot that screws into the bracket not a t bolt clamp anymore so I can't rotate it. I think the new intake design idea I have is much better, less bends, larger filter. and it'll look bitchin haha.

You have to post a DIY for it. I called BSH the other day to give then money for something and while I was on the line just asked about the PR intake and the guy said "couple more weeks!" Heard that before. Also, guy said he would call me back to complete the process of me giving them more money. He never called back. It's like everyone at BSH is autistic and amazing at this one thing of making great product but it's a fail everywhere else. BSH is a hot girl with the clap, you really want to fuck but everything other than that is going to suck.

Moosecakes

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
You have to post a DIY for it. I called BSH the other day to give then money for something and while I was on the line just asked about the PR intake and the guy said "couple more weeks!" Heard that before. Also, guy said he would call me back to complete the process of me giving them more money. He never called back. It's like everyone at BSH is autistic and amazing at this one thing of making great product but it's a fail everywhere else. BSH is a hot girl with the clap, you really want to fuck but everything other than that is going to suck.

I've had really good customer service from them, they posted in here, i shot them an email and I had a response this morning confirming what we all thought. They were all super nice to me when DBC pissed me the fuck off by no doing what I fucking paid them for.

They get an A+ in my book.

As for the intake I most definitely will post up a DIY. I wish I had the cash to get the material and my titanium for my TBE project, but sadly I just can't right now. I NEED an intake though, because my CC line is rubbing on the OE cover just slightly and I don't like it. I'm going to trim it for now, but it's going ASAP.

I think you'll all really like the design im doing for the intake. It's kind of like the PR intake, but follows traditional lines instead of running towards the cramped passenger side headlight area. If you wanna talk more about it in private drop me a PM and we can chit chat. I'd love to bounce ideas off someone who's got a built car and see what they think. :thumbsup:

Car(s)
2008 GTI
I actually wasn't even trying to buy the PR intake. I need some other parts from you for products you've had out for a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

BSH Speedshop

Ready to race!
I actually wasn't even trying to buy the PR intake. I need some other parts from you for products you've had out for a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I was just teasing :smile: Figured you called us autistic so it must be fair game lol.

Moosecakes

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Haha you guys are too much. Thanks again for everyones help.

All you guys at BSH I hope things get going smoothly for you soon! You have all helped me a great deal and I stand behind you guys 100%