GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BOV or stay stock

red2door06

Go Kart Newbie
ok guys ive had the itch for about 3 weeks now and i have to do something to my car. i wanted to know if the FORGE BOV would affect the performance? or is it just sound? and is it worth the $80? also what begining mods would you guys recommend, i have window tint in mind with the BOV......thanks fellas

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
The smoke ones are better. Anyway, the debate is whether or not the MAF sensor is still gonna think you are recirculating the intake air and put in too fuel.

Nurendra

Autocross Champion
What debate about the MAF sensor?
It's been on cars for more than a year in the UK and here for more than 6 months without any problems. Refer me to this debate
Call the Forge guys down in Orlando and discuss any technical reservations you may have

allx11

Drag Race Newbie
red2door06 said:
ok guys ive had the itch for about 3 weeks now and i have to do something to my car. i wanted to know if the FORGE BOV would affect the performance? or is it just sound? and is it worth the $80? also what begining mods would you guys recommend, i have window tint in mind with the BOV......thanks fellas

In my opinion it's a little anoying, I had one on for about 600 miles and decided to take it off. Geting out of 1st gear it would stay open and make a hissing noise, like if all the air was escaping. One good thing i noticed was that my MPG was higher with the spacer on. btw im selling the spacer if anyone is interested!!

red2door06

Go Kart Newbie
thanks guys, and allx11 your selling the forge BOV spacer, how much?