GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BMW 2 Series

Khans'GTI

Ready to race!
BMW will introduce 2 models for 2 series. 228i which will be powered by a 240HP, 2 Liter turbo charged engine and M235i, which will be with 3.0 L turbo charged inline 6 cylinder engine producing 322 HP. The M235i will also feature performance features like adaptive suspension, sports tuned steering, high performance tires and upgraded braking system.Both models are rear-wheel drive and are available with either a six-speed manual or eight-speed automatic transmission.

BMW says the 2-Series will officially debut at the North American International Auto Show in January and will go on sale in the first quarter of 2014. Pricing starts at $33,025 for the 228i and $44,025 for the M235i.

So who will attract more... Mercedes CLA, Audi A3 or BMW 2 series?

Last edited:

QUEDRO

Ready to race!
BMW will be the best out of the 3 for sure, but again overpriced as the 3 series is. CLA is a bit letdown. If you watch online reviews, Benz cut some good corners to bring down the starting price at 30K which is essentially non existent. You won't find a base model CLA anyways. Besides, it's FWD so ...meh. I would rather put this money into a Golf R or A3 awd w/mods. The perfect choice would be S3 sedan, but again $$$

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
The front looks great the back and side profile still look bad.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
BMW will be the best out of the 3 for sure, but again overpriced as the 3 series is. CLA is a bit letdown. If you watch online reviews, Benz cut some good corners to bring down the starting price at 30K which is essentially non existent. You won't find a base model CLA anyways. Besides, it's FWD so ...meh. I would rather put this money into a Golf R or A3 awd w/mods. The perfect choice would be S3 sedan, but again $$$

Sad but true.

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
will be interesting but still think BMW will do better. Audi is focusing a lot of their efforts right now on pushing TDI in their marketing and seems to be where their focus is

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Something is way off about the rear end of that car. I'll keep the current 1 series.